Affiliate marketing is another way of calling affiliates – a very hot way to make money online without capital today. Are you struggling to find yourself how to do affiliate marketing effectively? See the article below of the affiliate website vn, you will be guided on how to do effective affiliate marketing to earn a “delicious” income!
In this article, we will share with you the most basic steps for you to start making money with Affiliate Marketing. Ready to read this detailed article to increase your income…
Welcome to the step-by-step guide to becoming an excellent affiliate marketer. This tutorial will take you by the hand through each step of the process, and take you from “I have no idea about a website” to saying “Oh my god! I have a great website that makes money!”
This guide may seem overwhelming, but I’ll tell you straight: if you’re looking to become a successful Affiliate, you need to read this guide. It doesn’t matter what your experience is. I don’t care about your job, or what’s around you, “know SEO” people say – this guide will get you on the right track; it will help you avoid making the same initial mistakes that I have seen 99% of affiliates make.
Even if you are already an experienced affiliate or have some experience with the job – read this guide. Because it helps you get basic information in a systematic way that makes it easy to shape your way of doing things.
I know you don’t like reading. This is the internet. People skim reading. However, I suggest you make a cup of tea or coffee, sit down, relax, and read through everything I’ve written step-by-step in this guide. If you want to be successful, you will.
Don’t worry – I’ve shortened my posts as much as I can, so they still get the gist without getting stretched or becoming too wordy. I edited the post down to the bare minimum – and then moved on to the next step. I’ll link to related articles from time to time, which I’ve expanded on on some of the topics I’ve included in the step-by-step guide, in case you want an in-depth reading on a particular issue.
Any. Have you prepared a cup of coffee yet? Sit down and relax. Let’s start with the step by step guide to Affiliate.
And here is a complete list of all the steps in this affiliate marketing how-to guide:
What is Affiliate Marketing?
Affiliate marketing is a very hot money making trend in recent years. Based on modern marketing means such as email, affiliate website, paid traffic, organic traffic, chatbot, etc., users advertise products and services of companies to friends. After your friends buy products through the affiliate link, you will receive a commission.
Let me explain briefly:
Affiliate Marketing = Make money while you sleep.
That’s it in short, no matter what you’re selling. While you sleep, people are buying the product you linked to to your site to buy your product. While you sleep, people will buy through your links. While you sleep, people are shopping for their children’s birthdays, thanks to your website.
You are an affiliate partner for online sales sites. You are advertising for Amazon, Clickbank… Your job is to help this website sell more products from your affiliate link.
How you do that is up to you – it could be through simple banner ads, or through websites that provide reliable information. As an affiliate marketer, you must not only invite people to visit these sites, but also convince them to buy whatever is being offered for sale at that site.
That’s what affiliate marketers need to do. I believe in how easy it is to just “build a website” and make money instantly. It took hours and hours of work. Good affiliates can work up to 10 hours a day – there are times when I will work 16 hours a day for a week straight.
It was a mountain of a lot of work. But when you wake up after a good night’s sleep, check your stats and see you made $1,000 last night…
That is well deserved.
Advantages of making money by doing affiliate marketing
It is no coincidence that many people seek to do affiliate marketing. Affiliate has many benefits worth pursuing.
First, affiliates do not need to spend money and effort to invest in products and services. You can do affiliate marketing with multiple partners at the same time. The core thing is that you have to advertise your product well to be chosen by many people through the affiliate link you create.
Affiliate marketing also does not require you to take care of customers, ship products and ensure product delivery to customers. Another reason for you to choose to stick to the affiliate career is that you can do it at home without being as constrained as when working at the office.
What is Search Engine Optimization (SEO)?
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is exactly what the name suggests: a website optimized for search engines.
Have you ever heard the saying “It takes a minute to learn, but a lifetime to master”. That is Search Engine Optimization, or SEO for short.
SEO is optimizing your website for search engines. Simply put, when you search on a search engine, they will show your website.
Of course there’s a lot more to it – so it needs optimization. Showing up at the top of a search isn’t enough. You need to optimize your website and articles.
If someone is google “make money online easily” and you are ranking #180 in Google search results, you will earn $0 from people searching for that keyword. Contrast that with if you were #1 for that phrase, you would make a lot of money from it.
You need to optimize your website using a variety of tools, including internal and external linking, keyword density, domains, permalink structure, and much more. It is difficult to summarize because there are thousands of books and websites on the topic of search engine optimization.
You don’t have to be overwhelmed by it – start with the basics of SEO and work from there. Do a search for any random phrase, then ask yourself: “Why is this site at #1 and this site at #10?”
SEO is one of those things that you won’t learn right away – but it’s one of those things that if you’re a good affiliate, you’ll never stop learning.
In this guide you’ll learn the basics of SEO, and that’s all you need to get started.
Misconceptions when doing Affiliate Marketing
Before we start building you your first website, let’s take a quick look at the mistakes I’ve seen among many affiliates:
1. Affiliate (Affiliate Marketing) is easy. Making money from Affiliate is easy, but wanting to make a lot of money is not. No matter what product you’re marketing, it won’t be easy. It takes a lot of effort, and you need to become smarter. You have to stay up to date on what’s happening in the world, especially when it comes to search engines. Trust me – It’s not that you just need to write a landing page to make money right away. I know several successful affiliate marketers who took almost a year to get their first streams of income. What is their secret? They just never give up.
2. Content is King – Content is king. You may hear this phrase a lot when it comes to Affiliate, which is Content is King. webaffiliatevn has a few articles where content is really king.
Top 25 Best Online Business Ideas in 2021
This phrase is powerful – however, content is only one big part of affiliate marketing. There are so many other important factors that include link building, search engine optimization, traffic optimization, and calls to action, just to name a few. If you have a website that contains good content, but you are not making any money, then you are definitely going wrong at some point.
3. Affiliate (Affiliate Marketing) is saturated. It is true that there are many affiliate sites out there, but there is still room for many people to do this work. Sometimes, you need to focus on a little more niche. Let’s say you want to build a website around “marketing strategy”. Unfortunately if you search for “marketing strategy” you see a bunch of websites, and realize that you can’t beat any of them in the Google rankings. In this case, just start adding a few words to get a niche for dominance, like “effective marketing strategy”, “marketing funnel strategy” or “3 effective marketing strategies”. Suddenly the listed sites are no longer so scary, and it will be easier for us to get our website to the top.
4. SEO is easy. I hear various reports from affiliates about search engine optimization: “SEO is easy” or “I don’t think it’s that easy”. Let me make this clear: Basic SEO is very easy. The basics of SEO, like using Heading tags, keyword phrases and keyword density – these are the easy ones. However, to really pioneer in this world, you need to learn advanced SEO techniques. It’s not easy – it takes time, and it takes a lot of trial and error.
5. You need money to make money. A lot of people think that to start affiliate marketing, you need money. However while you need SOME money for the basics like a website and domain registration, you really don’t need to invest any more (it takes time, of course). You can start with as little as 20$. You don’t have to pay designers, you don’t have to pay for office services, and you certainly don’t need to pay for your “How to Make $100k a Month” eBooks. can be found everywhere. So if you’re worried about needing money to get started there’s no need – except for a domain name and website, you can do everything for free.
GThe planning stage for how to do affiliate marketing right
Welcome to the most important part for any affiliate – the planning phase.
I know you are probably very impatient. You want to set up your domain name, design on it and start making lots of money. However I will have to stop you; The next steps are the most important ones in Affiliate.
I won’t paint anything in this tutorial – I’ll point it out straight to you. The next series of articles are about planning your first affiliate site, and if you decide to skip this stage you will hate money. That is the only explanation I come up with.
Not following directions, rushing and starting to build websites without any plan is a recipe for failure. When building any website you have to sit down to a very clear and detailed plan.
Planning is the difference between success and failure.
Plans are everything when it comes to Affiliate. In this series of articles I will help you plan your website from design to content. Finally, you’ll be able to finish your website in mind, and you’ll be able to picture your website a year from now, with its great content and all the money it makes. bring.
Plan to launch your Affiliate website…
The first Affiliate tips – how to do affiliate marketing
For Affiliate Marketing Newbies – I’ve seen many people make the same mistakes over and over again. So I’ll get you started in the right direction.
1. No content theft. I don’t know why people think this is normal – but it’s not normal at all to steal other people’s ideas to do. Don’t copy an entire website and claim it as your own. Not only is this wrong, but it also hurts your site! Search engines realize that you have stolen content and you may be penalized, which will adversely affect you, as well as your website, a lot.
2. Do not steal images. This is almost identical to #1. Google Image Search is the enemy in this regard because it’s easy to get images from other people. First check to make sure all the images you want to use are copyrighted. Also, ask the webmaster if you can use their images – most of the time you just need to mention their name in the post.
3. Get ready to learn. By reading this guide it’s clear you’re on track – keep it up. Put your ego aside, put all previous knowledge aside, and read everything I write and many other Affiliates write, and you will certainly learn from it. Seriously study what works and what doesn’t.
4. Don’t Do Half-Blood. Do it right from the start. Don’t throw a quick article on the web and edit it later. Get it right from the start!
5. Right thinking. I leave this important issue to the last item. We all do it to make money – but I want you to get that out of your head right now. Start thinking more about creating the best and most informative websites for the products you are marketing. Marketing for Transformer Toys? You want to create the most informative guides for these toys, for both parents and children.
By focusing on thinking about creating the best information resources possible, you will, and that is the best information source that makes the most money.
Nghĩ ra ý tưởng cho trang web – cách làm affiliate marketing
It looks like you already have a website in mind but don’t skip this step – it will help you really connect with the core of your actual website. While you may have big plans for your website, it’s best to start small first, because no matter how smart you are, how closely you follow this guide – you will still make mistakes. Sure…
So think about the general theme for your Affiliate website. Then divide it into very small niches. If you want to start a website about selling pharmaceuticals, then this site is not a small niche. Let’s create a small niche site like “acne cure”
Here are some examples:
Popular keywords: “make money online”
- Website dedicated to facebook advertising strategy
- The site is only for people who make money from Amazon
- The site is dedicated to a group of single mothers.
- A website dedicated to food lovers
Popular keywords: “Books”
- Focus on a niche like “love stories” or “get rich books” and aim to dominate it.
- Write about a particular author who has a series of books. Much easier to take over, if someone discovered one of the books and wanted to read more about the series, it would be easy for them to buy more.
- Recommend books under a specific category such as “romance novels”.
How does your website make money?
While your ultimate goal should be to create the best website that can cater to the topic you’re working on, you also need to determine how the site will make you money.
This is a very important stage, because you need to sit back and think about it more carefully. If you have built a website that specializes in Transformer toys – then you should obviously sell toy sets on the site. Reviews and gameplay and links to your purchase registration page.
However there are more ways you can make money from this site. You have to think about the target market, and what the customer wants. They love games, and they love Transformers. So you can market the following to them:
- Trade in Transformer goods, t-shirts, belts, etc
- Video Transformer
- Rate and report on toys that many people like
- Selling advertising space to parties who want Transformer related advertising
These are just five of many potential ideas for a website that sells Transformer toys. You don’t have to implement all of these ideas right away, but it’s a good idea to have some thoughts in mind about your website.
Analyzing a person entering your website is very important. Don’t think about what a Transformer toy fan from your website looks like; Think about the common things that many fans want about Transformer games, then market on that.
Check out the competition – how to do affiliate marketing
At this stage, you should have a good idea of the main topic of your website, be it “business strategy” or “marketing strategy”.
Before proceeding, you need to look at your competitors, to know who you are up against. Search for a term you are related to and look at the Top 10 sites on Google.
Ask yourself: “Can I make a better website than these?” You can use Google Keyword Planner to get more ideas.
Overall – check your competitors, see who they are and if you can say to yourself: “I could be one of the top 3 for this keyword”, then you’re good to go there!
Choose a domain name
I think one of the first steps an affiliate should take is choosing his or her domain name. Buy a domain for it to be legit, and it will really help you get the site in mind. You are actually DOING and operating your website.
Google now navigates in a “branding” fashion, and is nothing more than giving itself an official domain name. So when you want a domain name, choose a name related to the topic you are selling.
The .com domain name is what you should prioritize and first, if it doesn’t work then try the .net or .org domain. In my opinion, I will
don’t buy domain names with any other extension, unless I select a specific site in a certain country.
When it comes to domain name registration, I use GoDaddy. I have tried other services, but I like GoDaddy best. They always offer special offers like 10% or 20% off, very easy to renew domain name and also provide various extra features.
There is also another famous domain name registrar in the world, Namecheap. Namecheap was once voted #1 domain name registrar in the world, with 38% of the votes (data taken from Lifehacker.com)
So go to GoDaddy.com or Namecheap and search for a suitable domain name for your website. For example, if your website’s topic is a business strategy course, the following domains might be a good fit:
chienluocphattrien.com/.net/.org chienluoctinhdoanh/.net/.org chienluocphattrien/.net/.org
It’s hard to really summarize how to choose a domain name – unless choosing a domain name that fits the topic you’re thinking about, includes keywords, and makes you excited.
If you have any problems finding the perfect domain name, please don’t hesitate to contact me and I will help you choose it.
We’ve come a long way, haven’t we? Up to this point we will:
- Know the topics of our website
Know how the web will make us money
Have a domain name
Those are some big steps, and now really the biggest and most important step is: Master the content of the website.
It’s true that it’s difficult to really summarize how to master your website’s content – it varies depending on the site you’re planning to build. However, don’t feel restricted about your site’s theme.
Let’s use the website “chienluoctinhdoanh.org” as an example – don’t just give a strategy to grow the business; think further. HR strategy, product strategy, marketing strategy…
When I need content ideas, I step away from the computer and use my imagination. Imagine I could read the mind of the visitor, and understand what they were looking for. Regardless of the website I’m about to build, I like to develop with about 5 or 6 teams for the article, and then develop the overall article idea for the site.
You won’t write all the articles at once, but it will give you visibility for your website. It also really helps you get creative, and helps you think a lot about your website.
Come on, grab a pen and a notebook and move the computer. Write your domain name at the top of the article page, and then select as many great content ideas as you can think of.
Once you’ve done that, it’s time to look to other ways to get more content ideas…
Online content research tool – how to do affiliate marketing
The reason I want you to come up with your own ideas regarding content is because you won’t be restricted in any way, and you’ll think more. You really have to focus your mind to come up with content ideas, and with creativity, you can come up with great ideas for content.
Now that you have a list of content, it’s time to add in some online content research tools:
Competitors: Learning from your competitors is one of the smartest things you can do. Type in a phrase “Strategy” then open
First 30 results. Look at all the content they have, and start integrating them into your potential content list.
Forum: Find forums on the internet that cover topics about your site, and search for ideas there.
Google Keyword Tool “Google Keyword Tool”: Google’s keyword research tools can provide some great ideas for expanding your site. I type in the word “Strategy” and get suggestions on marketing strategy, marketing mix strategy, pricing strategy…
Up to this point, I think we’re doing well on the content side. If you are eager and working hard, you probably have over 200-300 actual article ideas today. We’re about to launch our website, but there’s one more thing I need to mention….
It’s time to build a website!
So you know what affiliate marketing is and how to do affiliate marketing. This is what you’ve been waiting for, I know it. It’s time to take all your ideas and put them on the website
Make your website a reality. Please continue![maxbutton id=”17″]